Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DMA/LA & 'The Jacket'

Tonight I was wondering about the Netflix library determined to find a movie worth watching. Almost giving up I came about a movie called "The Jacket". This is without a doubt one of best movies I've seen. I got so lost into it that I didn't want it to end. Adrien Brody's was absolutely fantastic in it. Definitely going on my shelf of favorite movies. Definitely check this movie out.





On the other hand tonight I went to DMA/LA. An owner of an animation studio called Renegade Animation came in to talk about what they do & the process of how the company came about. Ashley Postlewaite, the owner, had a lot to say about each question everyone had to ask in probably the most positive & honest way. You could definitely tell that as an owner she cared much for her employees & was just refreshing to hear what she had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment