Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Boole, Extrude Nurbs, & Cloner

I've been getting a little into some serious modeling with Cinema 4D the past couple of days. I was toying around with the different ways to model some objects & found out how efficient it was to use the boole, extrude nurbs, & cloner tool in Cinema 4D to model. So I finally sat down today to actually try to finish a model.

I picked none other then my awesome Nintendo Gamecube! I got some exact measurements off the net & started from there. I had to break out the ruler after awhile to figure out where some exact pieces were on the game cube. I was getting pretty siked on modeling it after an hour or so. I think I spent at least 5 hrs on the model not including my distractions & the render times.

I'm pretty happy with the results, here is the work in progress.
I added in a little render info while I was tweaking the colors & adding some glow in the orange in photoshop.

GameCube Render 01

No comments:

Post a Comment