Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vault Session Edit! Finally...

So I've been done with this Vault edit for a week or so now but been struggling with getting it onto vimeo for a couple of days. I uploaded it & it said the video was still uploading hours after I it had finished uploading from my computer, then hours turn into days! I dunno if it was the vimeo servers being backed up or maybe my browser that I was using but anyways. It's up now for you all to see my shaky filming. I tried out a new way of filming with the DSLR & it works quite well, so hopefully the next edit won't be so shaky.


Tech Specs:
Camera - Canon EOS 550D T2i
Lens - Canon Kit Lens EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS SLR

Edited with Final Cut Pro

Motion Graphics, Color Grading, & Magic Bullet Denoiser with Adobe After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment