Monday, February 14, 2011

Random Hotel

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I headed to a Hotel by my werk in Irvine. The appeal to go to this place was the pond they had built in the area. Thought it would make for some nice lighting. I have attempted a couple of times of doing an HDR at night but always came out a bit wrong. This time around it worked quite well & pretty happy with the results. The image kinda has a ghost like feel to it, well to me at least.

By the way Happy Valentines day to you all. It's funny that it takes a single day for a guy to treat his girlfriend so nicely with all these gifts yet he his has all those 364 other days in that year to have all the same opportunities to treat them so nicely. Well I guess you can say the same about birthdays & all those other days... I dunno.

Day 37/50

No comments:

Post a Comment