Tuesday, February 1, 2011

45 Degree Hill Climb, Slippery Grass, & Thorns.

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I went up to a hilly area with my friend Laura in Irvine to get a high shot of the city when the sun was going down. When we were driving around we couldn't find any place where we could possibly park, there were only closed living location in the area so I had Laura stay at the car while I go up a hill. At first I thought the hill wasn't that long of a hike, I was definitely wrong. I was pretty out of breath by the time I got to the top & as well the sun had gone down a lot. I was able to take a couple of decent photos before the sun went completely down. I wanted to try a bit of a different approach to taking this photo with getting something very close & a view of the far view in the back. As well with this photo I did a HDR. The hike back down was pretty bad too since I couldn't see anything & the grass was we too. I ended up running into a lot of shrub & thorn plants as well. BLAH. Next time I should really plan.

Day 24/25

No comments:

Post a Comment