Monday, January 17, 2011

Venice Boardwalk.

For today for my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I went to a friends house that lived by Venice Beach since I didn't have work. Mind you I haven't been there for I dunno how long? Never maybe? I'm not too fond of that place for reasons of all the drug use & what not that is done there, just not my thing. We went down to the boardwalk with his little cousin & his dogs. Before getting there I pretty much knew that I wouldn't want take photos of everything that everyone else takes photos of, the graffiti walls, skatepark, etc. Although the skatepark was awesome, had a snake run in it. Deff would want to ride it but I'm sure all the skaters wouldn't be too fond of it. Anyways, we walked around for awhile & nothing really caught my eye till we started to head back to the house. We took another route back to the house & a small ally like path that went down to the boardwalk immediately caught my eye.

Day 9/50

Photo of my friend, dog, & cousin.

1 comment:

  1. Yooooo... can you email me the original and some of the others you took of me/Kenny?

    ReplyDelete