Monday, January 17, 2011

Los Angeles Shoot!

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I headed out to Los Angeles with a friend, Bianca. We shot photos for about four hours till her battery died, she forgot her spare batteries. THANKS BIANCA FOR KILLING THE FUN! Haha, just playing. We both had a good time with the city dead quite, also wasn't too cold. Awesome seeing everything from the higher buildings & what not, It will be a photo seesh well remembered! It was really hard picking my favorite photo but I had to choose finally cause I didn't want it to drag on too long. This photo was taken on a bridge linking two buildings. Editing the photo was fun too. I got a little more indept with the options on editing the photo in Photoshops Raw photo window. I was aiming to get warm & some cold colors mixed in the photo. Pretty happy with the results!

Probably the next photo sessh me & Bianca well go on is in Long Beach, can't wait for that one!

Anyways, enough with my ramble!

Day 8/50

No comments:

Post a Comment