Sunday, January 23, 2011

Griffith Observatory!

For my "Take a Photo a Day for Fifty Days Challenge" I went with my girlfriend & friend to Griffith Observatory. It was a pretty typical place to take a photo but I deff tried to snap a photo of something not so typical. We walked around for a while & pretty much when I headed down the stairs I knew that this photo was for the win. I originally wanted there to be no people in the photo but it was a bit hard to get the least bit of people in there since there were so many there. I stood around for about ten to five-teen minutes waiting for any good time to take the photo. By the way if anyone goes to the show they have in the Observatory you're pretty vulnerable to falling a sleep, seats are so comfortable!

Day 14/50

No comments:

Post a Comment