Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy Bee!

Currently I'm working on a business card. FINALLY!

Here is my first concept. Idea of it was that I work in motion design, which is RBG colors, as well as the first letters in my first three names are "JPR" so I thought I would combine them both since both RBG & "JPR" were three characters, or colors, each.

I'm going to deff play around with some more designs with the concept.

Screen Capture of work in progress on Illustrator:


Also here are a couple of photos taken with my blackberry bold of my figure drawings from my figure drawing class at SMC.

This model was by far my favorite, she was quite a curvy model which made it quite easy to capture the structure of the body. I had a model this past week that had an extremely stiff frame that I could just not get past, ha. The difference in the models really stood out, had quite a struggle.

Photos:









Well till next post, keep it golden you people!

No comments:

Post a Comment