Sunday, October 17, 2010

augh, it's been awhile

I haven't updated lately, currently I'm sitting here watching Iron Man 2 for the third time today.

What's with the latest is I graduated from FIDM's Digital Media program, got a job with
Fox Head in Irvine working as a Motion Graphics designer. Currently taking classes
at SMC for a traditional figure drawing class & a 2D animation class. I am as well working
on some side projects with a couple of friends & self projects. Siked to be working, working
with friends, & working with awesome companies.

I'll update soon. Probably with an update on my particle simulation logo I have been currently
working on for a bmx company.

Well till then,
Stay Golden...


By the way my father resembles Bruce Willis a whole lot after seeing RED, ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment