Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update on Summer 09 Project!

So I've been having a good break for the past couple of weeks.
I've been working hard learning more about rigging in maya, which i have discovered to be more awesome then i thought it was going to be!
There is a couple of tools/techniques i've learned that help rigging a lot.

One of them that I'll talk to about a lot is the set driven key tool that maya has.
It started as I as a lot of rigging reels that have added attributes in the channel box that help a lot out with animation for the animator.
I was wondering how to achieve a technique to help me as well.
After browsing on the internet and finding out more & more, I figured out how to work the set driven key tool.
In a nut shell the tool is a pre-animated keyed slider, kind of like the blender tool.
So I'm siked on learning this tool in maya.
Imma go experiment with it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment