Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Summer 09 Project

Since I've been out of school for a couple of days I've set my self to start a new personal project.
I was planning on making a short animation film with a decent story, I still haven't figured out the story, but I plan on working hard the story!

My expectations for this project is to get a good project down with all around strong points, including: modeling, animation, story, & composting.
I'm not necessarily concentrating on perfection, but aiming to get more then half of it done with in the summer break.

My characters are pretty much going to reflect on the robots from transformers.
I'm so amazed with ILM & how awesome they did with the movie.
By the way "awesome" is big understatement, no words can describe how epic it is, haha.
I can ramble on & on about how fantastic the transformers characters are, but I'll stop there ;]
I also wanted to have a little gundam wing's characteristics in the robot models too.
There character design is pretty awesome too.
They should make a live action movie about that series too.

Currently I'm modeling my first character.
He resembles a lot of optims prime's futures in his face, but then when I got to the body it kinda transfers to a gundam body.
This is probably about four days worth of work, hopefully I can finish it by the end of this week, with starting to make the skeleton for it & get started on rigging it.

Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment