Sunday, August 9, 2009

Transformers Title Animation

Haven't posted anything for awhile.

I'm currently rendering my Transformers Title Animation project for my 3D Animation/Modeling class. I'm rendering my second version of the animation that will be combined with the first one I rendered earlier today.

The first render was consisting of just a nice simple texture, with the second one I changed the texture's settings a bit with roughness with the bump mapping, how it received light, and a couple of settings. I also cranked up the motion blur with the second one to give it more life, or just a better look. I love motion blur options on Maya & After Effects :P
Makes everything look smooooth & nice.

When the rendering is done with the second one, I'll bring both of them into After Effects to composite them to get a better look between them with blending modes & such.
After that I think I'll wrap up the project with some sounds & a "how it was made" video to present the project.

I'll post up a picture & video later, don't want to slow down the computer, stupid rendering taking up my CPU's memory usage! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment