Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tank! 3D Modeling!

I've start my new title scene for my 3D modeling/animation class.
I picked the Military Channel to do my project on.
The style I wanted to go for was kinda of a computer interface look where you can only see the outline of objects, specs, & all that kinda stuff.

Examples!









I am very aware that this is a very popular look that many people have done in the past, so it's noting original, but heck! it's just awesome to create for yourself!
I plane to add some differences to the style, so hopefully that will work out well.
I can't wait to get this one done & see the outcome!


So far I have started modeling a tank. I have been enjoying modeling this baby, I tend to go down to some very small details on this model.
I could probably use it in another future project that will be used in a different way, who knows!

Time: 2ish hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment