Friday, August 28, 2009

progress with life!

SO! I wasn't able to post this up a couple of days ago, I was quite busy with school and internship interviews. OHHH WHAAA!
Did I say internship interview? :P
So yeah, in the begging of the week I had two interviews for an internship.
Apparently both liked me and wanted me to come in. I couldn't take both, so I went with the first, b/c it being in a place I want to go more towards.

I went two days so far this past week, it's pretty cool!
There is only two people that work there.
Even though there is only two of them, they have a lot of clients.
The creative art director is quite cool, he gave me a couple of bumpers to
remake to match a next season of a show, project runway.
It's cool to see how things are layered out.
What I noticed & have been learning about is the little things that spice up the
over all look of the whole scene.
I'm having a good time there, I'm SIKED! :]

Also I've been working on my new title scene right now,
here is a quick preview of it! (Looks like Tron a bit)

Example:

No comments:

Post a Comment