Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Moning/Afternoon

The day started with of course waking up at 7:30 am sharp, the time I always wake up.

My ears were greeted by my family talking in the living room about the tour da france, yes, rather then the singing birds outside my open window.

I quick brows around the net to my daily visited websites, motiongrapher, the come up, myspace(gay), & lots of others.


With all that happening in the first thirty minutes of my morning, I started to work on my homework :D

My concept for my first title intro animation for my 3D modeling/animation class was in remake the Transformers title scene

which can be viewed here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMKsFb_aMw&feature=related

here you can see that i was very productive though out the morning:



I started on drawing the animation steps for the letters transforming into the date release:


fuck soggy cereal:


me for the morning:


i've got work in two hours and a half, i think i'll go ride for a bit
>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment