Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Renewable Energy Story Board

So for one of my classes the assignment is a all quarter assignment. We are giving scripts & get to choose from the scripts. The scripts are all about how the economic drop, renewable energy, free speech, & a couple of others.
Looking through them & seeing which one was more to my liking, I picked the renewable energy script. I figured that one will be more of an graphical element to them and I was able to make some smooth transitions between each scene.

I've been story boarding for about two hours now, I'm thinking that I may have too much going on in just a short amount of time, but maybe not. It's suppose to be three minutes, so hopefully all goes will with the timing.

I'm suppose to be building the images as of now, but I believe my project will got way smoother if I story board a lot before anything done on the computer.
I think in any project that story boarding should be a main concern before anything else.
After this will I hope to finish finalizing the story board & start building my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment